- This event has passed.
MCA Executive Board Meeting
March 5 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Middleridge Civic Association
Executive Board Meeting: March 5th, 2020, 7:00 Al and Sandy Obuchowski House
Call to Order: 7:04
Board Members Present: Tim Harazin, Marie Morris, David Simon, Catie Morales, John Tedrick, Al and Sandy Obuchowski, Melody Rudy, John Valenti, Carolyn Vaughan, Karrie Kay
Review of Minutes: February Board Meeting Minutes-approved online
- Rob Paine Marketing ideas
Will meet to discuss new ideas for marketing.
- Webmaster/Server Update—Joe Landry
- Membership—Al and Sandy Obuchowski
- Publication (newsletter)—Catie Morales
If you’d like to advertise the newsletter, please let us know!
- Welcoming—Carolyn Vaughan
5 members greeted
- Neighborhood Watch—Vernon Campbell
Lost 2 NW volunteers. Please reach out if you would like to join the neighborhood watch.
Continuing Business—Issues and Updates
- 50th Birthday Middleridge
Several ideas for combining Middleridge birthday with National Night out. Feedback welcomed.
- Entrance Sign enhancement
Painting will take place in April.
- Valentines for Veterans- February 9th Marie Morris/Karrie Kay/D Simon
Community members pleased with the event. We reached over 160 veterans.
Upcoming Events POC
- Spring Yard Sale- April 25th Erick Arraya
- MCA Scholarship Committee Greg Summer
April 1 deadline
Application can be found on Middleridge Website
- Easter Egg Hunt- April 4th Sarah Koch/(Need Day Of)
- Annual Meeting/Elections
Elected officials will be invited
Thursday, May 7th @ 7:30—Oak View Cafeteria
- Proposal by Lindsay homeowners for parking restrictions
- Green-Drop Donation Truck
Truck will be available (location: Governor Yeardley Drive) from 1-3pm April 25th.
- Event for the Police
Event set to happen in the spring.
Looking for volunteers to store Middleridge Flag/banners for entrance signs. Please email David Simon if you are willing.
Place of next meeting: April 2nd @7pm Karrie Kay’s home