- This event has passed.
Executive Board Meeting – June
June 6, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Middleridge Civic Association
Executive Board Meeting: June 6th, 2019, 7:00 Catie Morales’s house
Call to Order: 7:08pm
Members Present: Woody Hall, Karrie Kay, David Simon, Catie Morales, Mary Vander Maten, Sandy and Al Obuchowski
- Results and discussion for the following year
David Simon and Woody Hall’s positions will be open next year. Consider getting involved!
- Getting others involved
Review of Minutes: May Board Meeting—approved online
- Webmaster/Server Update—Joe Landry
- Membership—Al and Sandy Obuchowski
367 members to date. Middleridge will move its’ calendar year from
October 1-September 30th.
- Publication (newsletter)—Catie Morales
During community events, we ask that Point of Contacts for the event provide pictures and quick paragraph write-up about the event. Catie will appreciate this information for our newsletter.
- Welcoming—Carolyn Vaughan
- Neighborhood Watch—Vernon Campbell
Continuing Business—Issues and Updates
- The Lighting Fund project POC: Al Obuchowski
Board voted unanimously to install solar lights on one of our Middleridge signs. We will test the durablilty and efficiency of the lights before purchasing others. We would love to hear your feedback! Stay tuned.
- Middlegate Dr. Sign Repair/Replacement
New Middleridge sign will be installed soon!
- Entrance Sign Cleanup
June 22nd will be our cleanup day for our entrance signs. We welcome community members’ help in this effort. We’ll start at the Middlegate/123 sign at 9am. Hope to see you there!
- Annual Meeting- Plan for the Next one
- Who to invite, ideas to bring to the table
Board plans to invite community safety officer and elected officials.
- Feed the Firefighters
Ready to go! Thank you for your donations.
- Home Garden Tour
Four homes and one garden on the tour.
- How are we helping Catie?
Board will help with gift card donations from local businesses.
- Names and organizations that have been invited (or still to accept)
Solicit businesses to present booths at National Night Out
- Schedule to volunteer?
- Potentially New Events and coordinators
- Veterans Day POC: Marie Morris
Yellow ribbons will be placed on mailboxes. Please let us know if you are a veteran!
- Giving back to our local police POC: Maryn Simon
Event will be held in January, similar to Feed the Firefighters event.
- Neighborhood comments from the Annual Meeting
We love new ideas. Please reach out.
Place of next meeting: July 11th at Mary Vander Maten’s home