- This event has passed.
Executive Board Meeting
December 5, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Middleridge Civic Association
Executive Board Meeting: December 5th, 2019, 7:00 Catie Morales House
Call to Order: 7:07pm
Board Members Present: David Simon, Catie Morales, Marie Morris, Tim Harazin, Sandy Obuchowski, Al Obuchowski, John Tedrick, Karrie Kay
Review of Minutes: November Board Meeting Minutes–approved
Treasurer’s Report: Fiscal year for 2020 Middleridge Budget will run January-December 2020 to ensure a cleaner financial statement. Middleridge Membership year will remain the same (October-September).
- Webmaster/Server Update—Joe Landry
- Online Payment
Thanks to those who have used our online payment method!
- Membership—Al and Sandy Obuchowski
- Publication (newsletter)—Catie Morales
- We will be reaching out to the community to get ideas for a Middleridge Logo. If you have any brilliant thoughts, please send to Catie Morales: email@example.com
- Welcoming—Carolyn Vaughan
No new neighbors welcomed this month
- Neighborhood Watch—Vernon Campbell
Continuing Business—Issues and Updates
- 50th Birthday Middleridge
Tim Harazin will reach out to David and Gretchen Bulova regarding planning the event.
- Entrance Sign enhancement:
Project will resume in the warmer spring weather
- Feed the Firefighters
Fantastic, large amount of food donations. Much appreciated by our firefighters. Thank you, Middleridge!
- Feedback from dumpster day
260 Bags to Purple Heart! Kudos, Middleridge!
Upcoming Events POC
- Woodglen Lake Cleanup
Sat. Dec. 7th Sarah Mayhew
- Christmas Lighting Contest Al Obuchowski
Checking with Rick Jones, regarding sand delivery
- Visit from Santa Al Obuchowski
December 22nd 3pm -ish
- Pastries and Coffee for the Police Karrie Kay, Marie Morris
Possible date in February. Will reach out to Middleridge
Residents for food donations. Stay tuned.
- Valentines for Veterans Marie Morris, K. Kay, D Simon
Please reach out and let us know that you are a veteran!
We will deliver Valentines on February 12!
Place of next meeting: January 9, 2020, 7pm, Tim Harazin’s home